This experience gives you the chance to enjoy two trails: one through the O Salnés area, on the coast of the Rías Baixas and the other one in the sierra of O Cando (inland).
The BTT experience inland offers the following four routes:
- Carballedo (27 km, level: medium)
- Tenorio (35 km, level: medium)
- Viascón (20 km, level: difficult)
- Caroi (20 km, level: difficult)
On the coast you will find the Meis BTT Centre, which provides all the services needed for this sport. You can choose among 10 different routes, each between 6.7 and 17.4 km in length and with varying levels of difficulty (easy, medium or difficult).
- Monte da Escusa circuit (6.8 km, easy)
- Ruta dos Muíños da Armenteira (8.2 km, easy)
- Ruta dos Outeiros de Silván (6.7 km, easy)
- Val de Meis circuit (13.8 km, medium)
- Ruta da Chanca (9.5 km, medium)
- Ruta do Monte San Martiño (15.2 km, medium)
- Panoramic trail Monte Castrove (12.2 km, difficult)
- Ruta da Bordóns (13.4 km, difficult)
- Arousa Views (14.3 km, difficult)
- Campo Ladrón circuit (17.4 km, difficult)
We highly recommend staying at a rural tourism establishment in order to keep the magic of the experience alive in these wonderful natural surroundings.
Bikes can be hired at the Meis BTT Centre.
If you're a fan of the BTT, you can enjoy one of your favourite leisure activities in Rías Baixas, thanks to a wide variety of possible routes and circuits in a unique natural environment that never fails to surprise.