You will need to take into account the children's ages to know whether a particular plan is suitable or not.
Please call the desired destination in advance to ask two things:
- if they are open that day (in order not to risk a wasted trip).
- if there are any activities planned for children that day, and if so what ages they are suitable for. This is essential in order to make your trip as satisfactory as possible.
Some of the places in Rías Baixas that are suitable for children when the weather isn't great include:
- The Galician Puppet Museum (Lalín)
- Casa do Patrón Ethnographic Museum (Lalín)
- Granxa Escola Fervenza do Toxa (farm school, Silleda)
- Aquarium (O Grove)
- Pontevedra Museum (Pontevedra)
- Soutomaior Castle (Soutomaior)
- Sobroso Castle (Mondariz)
- Palacio del Agua (Mondariz Spa)
- Vigo Zoo (Vigo)
- Verbum, Casa das Palabras (The Communications Museum, Vigo)
- The Carabela Pinta museum (Baiona)
This is an opportunity to keep boredom at bay for the children if the weather turns bad while on vacation.