The park offers the possibility of reserving group visits. This reservation must be made via Turismo Rías Baixas, filling in and sending the application form.
If you wish to e-mail your application, please print and fill in the Group Reservation application form.
Send your application form at least 15 days before the date of your visit.
- In order to guarantee the quality of your visit, the capacity of the castle is limited.
- The early reservation of tickets guarantees the access to organized groups to visit the castle of Soutomaior on the desired date and time
- The castle offers guided visits every day, from 15 June to 14 October. If you wish to enjoy this service, please specify it in your visit application form. This will be subject to availability.
- The Reservations Department will send you a Reservation Sheet that you need to show on the day of your visit.
Groups will be made up of at least 10 people.
You can contact the Reservations Department by:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 986 804100
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9 to 14h.
Self-guided tours through the Soutomaior Castle's park
This is a free didactic tour; therefore, it must be guided by the teacher.
- All educational centers approved by the European Union can apply.
- These tours are offered throughout the year during the opening times of the monument.
- A maximum of two groups of up to 30 people including the teachers may join a tour.
- Early booking guarantees access to organized groups to visit Soutomaior Castle on the desired date and time.
- If you want to book the tour, please complete the School Reservation request form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once received, the Reservations Department will contact the center to confirm or reject the participation in the program.
If the activity is approved, we will send the confirmation document with sufficient time.
- Should the number of participants change from the time the confirmation is received until the date of the visit or should a cancellation occur, please notify via email at least 48 hours before the visit.
Groups are organized according to the time assigned in the reservation in order to access the castle. Once inside, please address to the security staff for directions to the starting point of the tour.
- The visit to the castle and gardens shall be within the opening times.
- Given the characteristics of the monument, the route is not fully accessible for wheelchairs. People with reduced mobility may only partially visit the Monument (Parade ground) and the Camellia Garden.