- Vigo - Street art in Vigo
- A Estrada - Virtue and vanity at the Pazo de Oca
- Sanxenxo - If you have two hours to spare, Sanxenxo is waiting for you!
- O Grove - The "hobbits" of the Illa da Toxa
- A Cañiza - A Franqueira: when monks stored snow
- Dozón - Dozón, fresh air on the Winter Way
- Caldas de Reis - A gushing treasure
- O Rosal - O Rosal: a sea of wineries
- Mondariz-Balneario - Waters that bring back the "Belle Époque"
Film settings in As Rías Baixas: on location with "O final do camiño" The show is set in the 11th century, and various locations in the province of Pontevedra were used to recreate medieval markets and open-field battles, along with scenes revolving around the construction of the Cathedral of Santiago and the tumultuous political situation in place on the Iberian Peninsula during the Middle Ages. Natural landscapes and gems of Galician heritage in Silleda, A Estrada, Lalín, Vila de Cruces and Forcarei that are well worth a "televisual" tourist tour See more
As Rías Baixas abren con sol y temperaturas superiores a los veinte grados el puente de mayo El cielo presentará nubes y claros hasta el lunes salvo el domingo, jornada en la que se esperan algunos chubascos